Just really... If you cant even withstand this amount of pressure, then get out of my face.
1) "Can we tell the teachers to tell the Ventures to stop tekaning us?" Firstly, its not even a tekan. It was a simple task of just asking who on earth can make it for a camp. Its the exam time I understand, but how long can it take just to walk around the school to ask a simple qs? You think only you exam then what? If the other PLs' can do it why cant you? Secondly, I have NEVER gave any ridiculous requests to the Scouts. NEVER. If you find what I'm doing to be tekan, then you would most probably call that as "slaughter" if you were in my batch when we were sec 1. Yes, when people see/hear "Venture Xuda wants to see you all tmr", it would automatically means a scolding session. But, scolding ≠ tekan and people should not associate those two together. I can be fierce, but people should know that I'm nice too. I'm not in any way paid back for guiding you guys and this is what I get. Getting called "tekan senior" and just give a super bad attitude when I spread information down. I do not deserve this okays. I DO NOT. If you think that you can do a better job in my position, please go on. Try travelling 1hour to school, attend 4 hours of lectures/tutorials, spend another hour rushing down to MSHS to train you guys and reaching home at 8+ only with more homework and projects to do while knowing that you have to wake up at 6am tmr for lessons at 8am. Try it. Think its easy? I put in a lot of effort and I know that you guys will get tired of pushup so I come up with new ways to punish you all. Yes, I get blamed for interfering with the PLC's work, so I tone down and not scold anyone anymore unless absolute necessary. So, am I still tekaning you all? I dont think so. I think that I have been reasonable in many ways. Don't give me your "exam stress" shit. I'm in my exam weeks too and they hold like 30% of my paper which is YOUR SA2/SA1. The papers isn't easy but still, I find it important to raise the next batch of leaders correctly. And if you still think I'm tekaning you, then all I can say is, you fucking pussy. 草莓族. Scouts isn't for you. The sec 4's have chosen the wrong leaders. Don't be a PL who is all nice but no mean. You'll only bring down the patrol. If you still think that using a nice approach will bring the unit discipline up, I'll tell you (again) that IT WONT WORK. For the last time, IT WONT WORK. So you better stop living in your lalaland, wake up and freaking get back to reality. You are facing a bunch of spoilt brats. Be nice to them and they will be walking over your head in no time.
2) "If he so busy he come back every week for what sia". Simple, to raise the unit discipline. You think its not tiring for me? I usually have homework after I get back home but I still come down to help you guys. I am in a course where grades MATTERS but I'm still willing to do all these. If you seriously think that I have nothing better to do, then you're wrong. Its cause I still care for the unit. Just look at ur PL when we were leading. He didnt even come back. But I still took the time and effort to come back. Seriously if you dont appreciate it then fine, I'll just stop coming back. If you can make sure you can bring MSHS Phantom Scouts to a greater height. I dont want the same mistakes to be made again thats why I'm being so harsh. I don't expect you to agree with me but remember that I am eventually your senior and I'm the one with more experience with leading the unit, not you. Mind you. You don't need to use vulgarities to show that you're angry. I can sense it for myself. I'm called a History student for a reason. I can infer more shit out of your words even if you don't even mean that way.
3) Just so you know, I do have my deadlines to adhere to. Did you know that another Venture actually wanted it by 7.30am? I pushed it back to 10.50am and then 2.15pm without him knowing. I chose not to say it because I did not want you guys to get scolded and I know that you guys are in exam mood. But please do not take it for granted. If you dont know how much I've done, then dont say I tekan people tyvm.
4) To the few people that tried to fend me, thanks. I know that you guys know what I'm facing and my expectations for the unit. Its nice to know that someone is on the same page as me and willing to step up for me. All I can say is, you guys understand what the Ventures are trying to do and the Ventures (me at least) will help you in anyway that we (I) can. It may be seen as biased, but its because the rest don't appreciate the Ventures (my) help. So, go and find the sec 4's who are equally proud and arrogant as you. My efforts are not being seen, so I don't see a need to even help anymore. I'll still go down, only to clock my NYAA hours. I'll just spend my time in the den playing/doing my own work. I'm capable of entertaining myself for hours alone.
Before you rage at me, make sure you are at the winning end. If not, you will lose terribly. I'm older and wiser than you. You can find the teachers, I can give them my side of the story too and I don't think I'll lose. Don't think that you are the only one who has a teacher that favours you. Mind you, your 守護神 sucks. Mine is more powerful. Complain to your parents, sure. I'll just recommend them to let you leave Scouts. They may call me unreasonable, but spending 10 minutes on the phone asking the members if they can make it for De:Xufto, spending another 10minutes before sch & recess time to ask if the members can make it for De:Xufto won't make your son's grade drop from an A1 to a F9. I'm sure of that. Also, as a leader, sacrifices must be made. If you cannot commit, please leave. I was never in the PLC, so I don't know how much they faced but I did help out and I have survived it. So why can't you? Coming from my patrol somemore. Just so you know, I'm not under MOE's control anymore so whatever I do, you cannot report it to MOE. Not saying that I'll make use of that, I'm a human too and if I will not let my Scouts do stuffs that cannot be done.
Such a fucked up day.
~Aduxsified
No comments:
Post a Comment