Still don't get it... Why do people bow at me? Shouldn't the action of bowing only apply to teachers? Then why bow at me sia... And its not one Scout that has bowed at me... I'm only a few years older than you guises please don't make it seem like I'm a decade older than you guises please... ._. I'm only 5 - 6 years older?! LOL Please do not bow at me I'm not that high up to deserve that bow...
I still hold my stand on being serious during meetings. So if anyone (Be it seniors or their friends) want to mess around during CCA times, I will not hesitate to scold that person. And I won't be friendly. If anyone wants to mess around with me during my meeting times when I'm being serious they will get it from me and I have done it before. Especially when I'm scolding people then some people come gl me or the person I'm scolding for no reason they will face it. If you are in meeting times I expect seriousness and know when to fool around (Not in front of me that is). Also I need to see when you can be fierce and scold people when its required, not just keep tolerating.
I'm dead serious when it comes to meetings. So don't mess around with me during meeting times.
Another thing I do not get it is why people still call me Venture outside of meetings? Pretty sure my name isn't Venture... I only appreciate it when people call me Venture during meeting times as that's the respect you are giving me. But once meeting ends you need not call me Venture as after meeting ends its my personal time and I do not like it when people call me Venture. It seems like I'm forcing the respect out of you and I do not like it. I have been telling people to not call me Venture once outside of meetings cause I really do not like it. I'm not that desperate for the term "Venture" to be called upon me. People really need to understand that I have a life outside Scouts and if I have my Venture mode on 24/7 I would be dead by now?!
Just know when to be serious,
Adux
No comments:
Post a Comment