Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bad news :(

      Yea... Jung may be leaving SNSD... There will be no more #OT9 if she really leaves... I know I don't know much and I am in no position to even discuss about them, but they mean a lot to me. I always make fun of them and ridicule them. But... They really mean a lot to me. 
   It all started from a simple mimicking done by a TV show and after my friend's introduction, I got into SNSD & Kpop. Started off with RDR or Oh! or Genie, I realised that this group is actually very pretty and cute and *like everything positive you know* so I gave them my support. Furthermore, their songs are nice *HAHA*. Several incidents happened along the way, and my love for Kpop & SNSD just got greater and greater. Soon, they became my everything. When I'm sad, they were the ones who made me smile. When I'm stressed out, listening to their songs makes me more relaxed. They were always smiling and they are a great force for me. They have been with me at my O's, my 2.4km and literally anything that I find tiring. My current place is technically impossible without SNSD (and its not an exaggeration). Then all of a sudden the amount of Kpop groups just reproduced like no one's problem but only SNSD still attracts me (until Apink). I always believed that they will be 9 and I didn't say much when they formed TTS because I know its their decision and I will always support them. All the songs that they've sang... "you make my life complete, I want to dream with you forever, indestructible, unbreakable"... where have they gone to? Why is she getting kicked out when its Jessica who makes SNSD lives complete, makes their dream into an ambitious one, makes SNSD indestructible and unbreakable? I know that its impossible for them to always be happy forever and they are just putting on a front on TV's & broadcasts, but leaving SNSD... Please Jessica, no. Please SM, no. OT9 really means a lot to me and I don't know if I'll continue to support them if Jessica or anyone leaves. I believed that SNSD really has a super good bond unlike other groups from the way they interact with each other on broadcast and I thought that they will always be 9 until all 9 doesn't want to renew their contract with SM. I believed and thought like that. Seems like I'm wrong. I want Jessica to remain in SNSD. I don't want SNSD with 8 members. Everytime a new Kpop scandal comes out (like ZE:A or T-ara or Ladies Code or EXO or SJ or whichever group that had members unhappy and wanting to leave the group), I'm always tell myself that "Hey, see after all this while SNSD is still standing strong as 9. They are really bonded and happy. " When they renewed their contract with SM, I thought "Still together as 9 :) ". They really made me feel that Kpop still has that little hope where Kpop groups members focused more on group activities rather than solo activities. All 9 of them are all precious to me...
Kim Taeyeon - Byuntaengoo: The one that can sing so well that has became the new OST queen. The one that can sing out all my sad moments in my life and make me feel better. The strong kid leader who never shows anyone her weak side. The one that I want to be. Her ballads make me feel sad and I reflect about my life and then everything becomes better.
Lee Soonkyu - Aegyo Queen: Her aegyo never fails to make the members want to punch her but its her aegyo that makes me like her. The actions that she does are just so kewt and she being the shortest member in SNSD, makes me relate a lot with her. Getting laughed at about height, being used as a support. She's afraid of fireworks due to her past, and she's the strong one that would stop people from hurting the members (Taeyeon getting dragged off stage incident). 
Stephanie Hwang Mi Young - The English speaking gurl: Always in charge of English, her love for pink makes me realise that if you love something, fight for it. The one that my bro liked too *HUE*, the one that drives like a boss (The TTS), manager Hwang. She's the one that tries to be funny but fails (Just like me LOL) but she still gets loved. Her passion for fashion can be seen in Holler, and she really wants the group to become an all rounded idol group. 
Kim Hyoyeon - Dancing Queen: I used to ridicule her for being the ugliest (don't question now) and her dancing skills are really at a whole new level. She once complained that the dance she learned pre-debut and post-debut is so different, but then things changed after Gee. She really loved dancing and she's also the variety show gurl type in the group. Her presence makes everything a lot funnier. She felt very uneasy to be called a member of SNSD because of her looks but she realised later that it doesn't really matter. She's also the one that spills all SNSD secrets out *HAHA*
Kwon Yuri - Black Pearl: Sleeps with her tongue out (:P ), the one who I feel that can expand and contract her body the most (She's a paper in a min and another min she's a pig LOL). She knows that she's lacking a lot and she tries her best to compensate them. She also worries a lot about the group's future. She's also the one who makes a lot of dancing & singing mistake LOL. But all these are her charms.
Choi Sooyoung - The tall one: Always making fun of the danshin members with their heights. Always into acting and also another comedian. The "body proportion visual" of SNSD due to her long legs. Better in Japanese, she's in charge of the Japanese side. She's the one looking at everyone's dancing mistake (by coincidence LOL). Also the one with the shittiest ideas ever HAHA.
Im Yoona - Visual: When I first saw SNSD, I was like "Wow she's pretty". Being in the centre of SNSD, she is forced to stop her alligator laugh (which obviously failed) and she has ventured out into dramas and CF's with Jang Geun Suk. Maintaining a pure image, she was always my sort of hidden bias. She's the type that will make me want to protect her. Really pretty girl who never forgets her members while acting. 
Seo Joo Hyun - the healthy one: The one who got stopped at an US airport (JFK if I'm not wrong) for bringing tomatos into US (LOLOL SEOHYUN PLS). My original bias, will never change though. She is the healthy living one, who focuses on books and eating her sweet potatoes. Always very rational, very knowledgeable. Also the one who will tell others "You'll die if you eat that" when the members are eating hamburgers. Tries her best to be perfect but has turned into a comedian these few months. The one who will wake up on time and be the first for makeup and stuffs. Yet she does not complain and accepts it. Her elbows are known to be deadly but yet she doesn't really care LOL. 
And lastly... the person in question.
Jung Jessica - The high pitched one: Scaring people with her high pitch since debut. Really likes fashion a lot and she cares a lot for her sister. She's the kind of bro I want to be. Always playing around and fighting but deep down caring for her siblings. Her fashion is the simplistic but yet attractive type. Refuses to dance like a mad girl for IGAB, the super charismatic one. Without her, there will be one less person speaking English fluently AND the loss of a pretty one. Her voice is unique (like Taeyeon's) and its very soothing to hear her music. Her ballads are awesome too and her voice just makes it better. 
   These 9 angels are there with me for literally everything, so... would Jessica or SM break it? Its going to be a great loss to the Kpop industry, SNSD and all the sones if Jessica were to leave because all the sones believe in #OT9.

Well as I was typing this, news just came out that SNSD will now only have 8 members. I'm... sad. The group that I've loved and supported so much... Why... Why is everything breaking up on me in 2014... Why can't it be 9 members forever? Why can't everything be the way it was in the past? Why? ... 

~Xuda
Sone.
지금은 소녀시대
앞으로도 소녀시대
영원히 소녀시대 - 영원히가 어디예요?
제시카 누나 보고싶어. 

No comments:

Post a Comment