Thursday, October 2, 2014

Just words to others but touching quotes to me :'(

"So you 8 girls plus me makes 9, you're my precious companion. I love each and every one of you, you mean so much to me, I treasure you all... Girls Generation forever, I love you." - Taeyeon
"I don't think SNSD as a group will ever be broken apart, even if after many years have gone by, even after we have married." - Taeyeon

"For me, each one of our SNSD members is like my body. If one gets hurt/hears bad things from someone else, it hurts me and pains me even more." - Sunny, Chin Chin Radio. 

"Although she departed from me first, she left me with eight sisters. So I want to thank both my mum and god." - Tiffany, KJE Chocolate, 16th Aug 2009. 

"The nine of us being together is more important than anything else." - Hyoyeon

"We can only shine the brightest as SNSD when SNSD stands on one stage as nine." - Yuri, GDA, 9th Dec 2010

"Nine people who are very different from each others, have now become one." - Sooyoung, GDA, 10th Dec 2010

Being in SNSD like Sooyoung said "There's no point in SNSD if it won't be us 9 girls together." - Yoona

"Girls Generation to me is, a sister made by fate." - Seohyun


"I wish SNSD's way down can be more beautiful than anyone else's and that we will enjoy what we have right now." - Jessica

"When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true." I guess my wish would be for the ice princess to return to Girls Generation.  

~Aduxsified
Sone. #OT9
지금은 소녀시대
앞으로도 소녀시대
영원히 서녀시대

No comments:

Post a Comment