Okay this whole Catch Me If You Can SNSD 9 members thing is a super big hooha within the ot8 and ot9 people. Thing is,
Jessica WAS once in SNSD, so don't you think that you are being a bit harsh the moment she leaves? And was Jessica the one who posted the audios/gifs/pics? I doubt so. So why on earth are you hating on her? So the moment someone leaves the group you turn your back on them? What about ITNW, complete and forever? Jessica had a part too and now you are just turning your backs on her. Seriously this is just mean. Furthermore the REAL reason why Jessica left is still not out yet (I don't trust SM's PR group statements)
Also, this CMIYC hooha WILL NOT even affect SNSD's comeback (maybe SM will delay it) but let's face it if SNSD's comeback is delayed, SM stock prices are going to fall and the stockholders ain't gonna be happy about it. To add on, SNSD is like the $ magnet to $M. There's no way they will delay it unless it is something that can really ruin their comeback (Like a certain MV *ahem* Mr Mr *ahem*) But apart from that I really don't think that this leaked CMIYC version will distract sones attraction from their comeback cause eventually *hello the comeback is SNSD, the nation's girl group with a super large international fanbase that can crush any dweeps out there* and if SM doesn't give SNSD a shitty song they can have a great comeback. Quit treating Jessica as if she's a hater of SNSD, she's not. She even filmed the whole damn CMIYC and the #catchgg thingy thingy so why on earth would she hate SNSD come on people use ur brains.
Let's face it, Jessica's voice is unique and she made the song better. Like it or not.
I'm an ot9 supporter cause the group is not complete without Jessica but that does not mean that I would stop supporting SNSD. Honestly, this is SNSD we are talking about. A Jessica isn't and won't bring the whole group fanbase away. There are other members that appeal to me and leaving the fanbase just because Jessica left and "SNSD is not SNSD anymore" should not be the reason why people are leaving. Because Jessica's departure, the girls worked even harder, trying to not disappoint us and even re-filmed the MV in the winter. Do you really think that your excuse of "SNSD is not SNSD anymore" is valid when the girls are worker even harder than before just to not disappoint you all?
So seriously those ot8 people who are hating on Jessica, please just stop it. Yes, SNSD is no longer SNSD, but it is SNSD + Jessica. So either way, I support both groups. This fandom was once united, but because of Jessica's leaving we are fighting amongst ourselves? Please, open your eyes (those sones that hate Jessica). You guises keep talking about how "Oh Jessica has hurt the other 8 members" but have you all actually wondered how much she was hurt too? I still believe that it was SM that ejected Jessica out of SNSD. Like honestly do you think it is THAT easy to leave someone you have worked/stayed/played/had fun/cried/angered/disappointed/forgived after like what, 9 years?
Honestly IMHO the ot9 fans just wanted a final song that Jessica was in (Which we believed was Divine). We knew that CMIYC 9 people version was actually filmed (The #catchgg was not obvious enough) but we did not expect it to surface out. After Jessica's departure we honestly were not expecting much between SNSD and Jessica anymore. But deep down we definitely hoped that Jessica would return and make another song with the other 8 girls. Then suddenly boomzxc this CMIYC ot9 version came out. It really came as a shock and made everyone (ot9 fans) happy. I was like "OMG WTF IS THIS I'M GONNA KEEP REFRESHING MY TWITTER UNTIL THE MV COMES OUT". I was this excited. Because in the past I thought that the final song was Divine until this came out. Just when you thought all hopes were lost, someone throws in a candle or torchlight. It's like... Your parents tell you that you can only take one last sweet but then your parents give you another sweet after you all left the shop. It really makes someone's day. That is basically how ot9 fans feel. Yes, we hate it over the fact that SNSD is now 8, but we all hope that Jessica would return. This CMIYC leaked version is not going to make us enter our delulu mode and start wondering things again since we already know that Jessica left the group, but rather this leaked version is to bring back the times when Jessica was still in SNSD, when SNSD was 9. This leaked version represents a hope, a dying candle and a whole new beginning for SNSD.
TL;DR: CMIYC ot9 version won't ruin SNSD's comeback and the people who hate Jessica should open their eyes.
As much as I hate it that SNSD is now 8 members, but let's face it. SNSD is now 8 members, and I would still wish to hope that SNSD is that nine member girl group. But hey, SNSD will always still be nine members from the way I see it.
SNSD + Jessica = Nine forever.
~Aduxsified
No comments:
Post a Comment