Thursday, November 5, 2015

What a week

It's not even Friday yet I know, but I have actually survived enough shit for a blog post after so long. Like this week really sucked damn badly because I was in so much stress and my temper was like super short and so I got like absolutely zero tolerance for any additional bullshit this week. 
Why I am in so much stress this week:
IMR is just like... Thank god we started but I predict I'll get even more stressed out soon because the project ain't gonna get easier.
BMD: aiya the presentation every week but this week is major burden presenting so my whole group stress. Monday got the China visitors come I already stressed out max then do finish transcript carry this carry that finally done then today stayed in sch till like 5.30pm to settle everything. Really stressed out cause of this as there's just too many things left unanswered and we also dont know what to do already. 
Friends: Got some super retarded friends who just cant stop annoying me and it's legit annoying as freak. Like legit. 
Scouts: Wa this one is like legit the final straw. Very cute people everywhere.

Yes. 
When I am in a bad mood you should really leave me alone unless u are willing to tolerate my shit attitude or comfort me well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment