Thursday, June 5, 2014

又再一次地被我的缺乏安全感而受到影响

    I'm lost again. I'm starting to think of the real reason why I approached them. Yes, it may appear because I want to be close to them, but is that my REAL main aim? I doubt so. I think... I approached them is because they can compensate my time I have with Scouts from my batch. Like... They are all busy with JC (I understand) but I need someone to talk to... And... I'm still only okay with my class so I have to find my next closest substitute which in this case happens to be them. However, I have to say that I don't treat them as substitutes as I treat them like a real bro too. I do not wish to treat them as substitutes as I believe that they deserve my true feelings. But... I'm doubting it now. I mean... Let's face it. Everyone has moved on. Only me. The other poly dude doesn't even bother talking in the group anymore. All the JC people are officially busy and then there's me. I know that I should be more focus on my class but the fact that there's already shit going on and I'm not fully close to everyone prohibits me from doing so. I would sadly rather be with my Scouts than my class on the expense that I don't flunk my studies. (However, I believe that it would change - all it needs is time. How long idk, but I believe it will.) So what am I supposed to do? Eventually I will have to leave my Scouts and eventually it will all come to an end. 

~Aduxsified
只是我一個人, 一個人不可能, 不可能有多快樂我承認 - 叮噹, 一個人不可能

No comments:

Post a Comment