Sunday, June 1, 2014

還是在原地踏步

    Oh well. I'm just that selfish. I have came to the point where I realise that no matter how hard I try, I can never be part of them. Partly is because of my bitchy attitude, partly is because of the age gap. Indeed, these are all excuses. But... I'm wanting too much. It is really time to take god knows how many steps back and keep a distance. I've realised that I've given more attention to them than what I originally wanted. And now, leaving them is going to be hard. But no matter how hard, I will do it. I have done it once, twice, I definitely can do it this time. It's time I put more energy into my class. After a term. I'm feel apologetic for my class... But as of now, I had it. I'm just wanting too much for them and ... They don't deserve my 霸道. They should be having all my care but not my 霸道. They deserve better than that (: So... Just gonna put a fake smile in front of them while in reality, 我的心正在淌血. I guess its because I'm afraid of losing them. The moment I lose them, I will be in extreme pain... But... in reality, its only a one-sided thing so I don't really expect them to feel any pain. Maybe they will just think that this asshole is finally out of my life. 

~Aduxsified
記載著你的好, 像上癮的毒藥, 它反覆騙著我 - 記事本, 陳慧琳

No comments:

Post a Comment