Wednesday, May 28, 2014

岁月的摧残还真是不绕人啊...

   Yes, I know that I may be too young even be saying this, but... I feel old now. Not physically, but mentally. Being forced into an teenager - adult mode doesnt really please me. I mean... I've grown through the years and I can see that for myself. I'm not sad over that, but I'm sad at the fact that I cant switch myself back to my child mode as and when I want. Before I decide to do anything, I have to look at my surroundings before deciding if I should give my adult mode or child mode. And... its stressing me out... I need my child mode to relax but I'm forced to be in my adult mode so I cant really relax... Its like a putting a mask in front of your real self to prevent others from seeing your true self.
~Aduxsified
历史不断重演, 我好累 - 妥协, 蔡依林

No comments:

Post a Comment