So... I've realised... I've been bugging my juniors too much (I think they know it too just that they didnt wanna say it due to senior-junior relationship). But anyways, idk why am I being so nice to them... Maybe is because I treat them like my younger brothers. Yes, I am the youngest in my child so I have no chance to show my brotherly love to anyone. No way am I showing it to that guy. He can wait for like an eternity. So I guess I directed my brotherly care to my juniors... And... I feel that I'm pressuring them out a little. Idk why am I getting this feeling. Is like... I've become overdependent on them. :/ Maybe is cause I havent really find a soulmate in Poly yet... So I put my focus on them. Whatever the case is, I should stop this (not completely) but actually release them bit by bit. Not saying that they dont worth anything to me anymore, but I am afraid that my presence may affect them negatively. I want them to do their best and look at them from aside, smiling to myself that I've made a change in someone's life. That is what really gets me going and makes me happy. On Monday, my lecturer asked me what can I do with my diploma. I told her I wanted to be a secondary school teacher. She asked me why not a university lecturer when its less stressful and I get to earn more money? But... is my main aim really earning money? Seeing students improving slowly but surely and eventually getting the results motivates me and that is what drives my life. I dont get to so that in uni, I only get to do that in secondary school. I believe that I can make someone's life better. So likewise for my juniors, I'm being so close to them is cause I want to see them grow and getting their aims one by one. That motivates me. But I'm not sure if I'm drifting away from that goal... My presence may be scaring them.
~Aduxsified
每天就好像背对背的列车, 只在深夜里会合. 幸福了,然后呢, 爱情用什么再确认. 你是不是也记得多久没有说爱我 - A-lin, 幸福了, 然后呢?
每天就好像背对背的列车, 只在深夜里会合. 幸福了,然后呢, 爱情用什么再确认. 你是不是也记得多久没有说爱我 - A-lin, 幸福了, 然后呢?
No comments:
Post a Comment