Losing my temper very often these few days... And... I don't know why... I'm not exactly tired, nor am I facing any periods. I just get very agitated nowadays... But I haven't find out why yet... Could it be because of the Scouts? But... if it's because of the Scouts, I should have only done it to the Scouts, not the class... But why did I let it all out in class when Scouts isn't involved? Yes I know is because of something else, but I will tolerate it normally. Instead, I let it all out. Why? And... Why am I being so angsty now? I don't know... Is like... The moment someone does something I don't like (which I can usually tolerate), I get ticked off immediately. What is wrong with me? I can explain why for Scouts, but I can't for my class... They mean a lot to me, but I don't know why I have to do this to the class... Could it be because I'm tired of being injured and by showing my true self, I can really pick those that care for me? Or... ? I don't know. My head hurts, and I'm currently lost.
~Aduxsified
No comments:
Post a Comment