Friday, July 11, 2014

甜蜜的痛苦

   Yup, I survived today. Even though today was a very hard day, I survived it. I'm tired of all these ignorance and what not. They will never understand what I'm facing. Its saddening to know that you are giving your 100% but yet no one ever sees it. So... Should I continue giving in my 100%? I think what my bro said was right. I've already been disappointed once, I don't want to be disappointed again. Well, I don't want to be disappointed so I would rather give them a fierce attitude first rather than being nice. Another of my bro said that this batch is becoming like the previous batch... Which I think is true also. I don't want to be training another bunch of people who will end up to be a bunch of assholes. If that really happens, I won't hesitate to turn my back and just walk away. I'm just... Tired of facing retarded people. I already face a few in school, a few at home and a few on my daily route to school. If even my only place where I can relax (which is my old school) is filled with retards, I will just give it all up. 
  I'm sorry that I didn't celebrate your birthday today. I can't bring myself down to celebrate it with you. I don't know... Maybe tomorrow? But... I really don't know. It may end up in the wrong way and I may still be having the same thoughts... Whatever the case is, I just hope that tomorrow will be better. Maybe from this, I can finally keep a safe distance so that I don't make anyone pissed off anymore or it may just be an excuse for myself. I'm really just lost now. Its not because I don't want to interact with you all anymore... Is just that I need some time to keep a distance if not I will become too emotionally attached to you guys and it will definitely affect your lives. 

~Aduxsified
我沒那個勇氣, 因為我害怕. 

No comments:

Post a Comment