Sunday, July 20, 2014

Quotes

"I think, rather than being overly-friendly at first, having a cold first impression and slowly making them realize that I'm not cold is better." -Jessica Jung
Turns out that I'm not the only one who feels like this (: 
Being overly-friendly can either end up bad or good and in most cases, it ends up badly. The other party will think that you're too friendly and will find you weird... But being cold at first gives you time to look at everyone calmly and then decide who you really want to find to be friends with (which I find it better). I'm a quiet guy so I'm actually quite cold HAHA Even though being cold will give the impression that you're arrogant and always angry (?) and hard to be with, but... if you never try, how will you know? I guess I can say that those who know me well enough should know that I'm irritating as fuck (LOL), caring, very sensitive and very random... That's how I'm really am and I only show it to people that I'm comfortable with.. If not, I will just be very quiet (HAHA). It takes time to warm someone's heart, but it will be worth it once his heart is warmed. Jung Jessica is always called the ice princess (based on her looks and personality) and honestly, my looks is just screwed up (LOL) so people think that I'm fierce 24/7. But... I'm actually a nice guy (I guess?) and... one would really require quite a long time before he/she will know who I really am... And... my fierceness wasn't born in one day (LOL). I was faced with a lot of shit when I was young and this has taught me to 越挫越勇 and to not be backed down by anything. If I'm fierce, it means that you're doing something wrong and you will need to change it (LIKE DUH)... And if I'm not approaching you, it means that... you're doing something wrong again or I'm very busy until I have no time for you (Once in awhile only SO I'M SORREE IF I'M NEGLECTING YOU THESE FEW WEEKS :'( ) But I guess... What I wanna get across today is... 
  1. I have a cold personality to deter those that can't tolerate my coldness
  2. I'm fierce for a god damn reason and I'm not fierce 24/7 (I rarely rage in Poly so please don't think I'm angry PLEASE :( My face is just neutral, not angry HAHA )
  3. It takes time to know me - If I'm the one finding you to start a convo, it means that I've accepted you as a friend and if you were to reject it I will be very sad :( HAHA 
  4. I'm a nice guy I guess (?) HAHA - It really depends on how my sec sch friends and Scouts see me HAHA This has to be decided by them, not me! :D 
  5. Jung Jessica's personality is what I want to be - Cold at first, but very warm inside. Someone who takes care of those younger than me very well, always thinking for them. Always joking around but knows when to be serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment