Friday, July 4, 2014

I'm sorry....

   Should have thought of everything first before I actually did what I did. Why didnt I think that MAYBE he had his wallet and phone in his pocket like any other normal student? Why did I not learn my lesson that he hates it when others mess around with him? Why didnt I actually put myself in his shoes first? Why did I not think about all these? WHY? T.T WHY AM I JUST SO DUMB? Being study smart is one thing, being able to think for others SMARTLY is another thing and it seems like that I fail both... Why did I not even think twice before I attempt something that dumb? I know its just for a play but I've really brought it too far this time... I'm sorry. I know any amount of sorry wont even help... But... I'm just really sorry. I was too immature and dumb. I just suck as a senior. I just do. All I do weekly is piss them off and think that I'm THAT superior when I'm not... Am I even... qualified to called myself a senior? I'm deviating from what I think a perfect senior should be... I am such a fucktard. I know the chances of you seeing this is actually slim... But if you actually see this, I'm sorry. It was solely my fault. I will compensate you.... But... As of now I'm really sorry. I already know that he's a cancer and that we should be rather alike in personality but yet I did something that I myself will get angry if someone were to do it to me... I'm sorry... I know you're very angry with me and I won't be disturbing you anymore. I'm sorry. I'm really very sorry. But I don't think that u will see this or even know that I'm apologetic... My avoidance makes it look like I'm refusing to apologise but in reality, I'm afraid to apologise to you. I wont do such thing again in the future. I'm sorry. 对不起. 미안해.
Sorry,
Xuda.
一个人能原谅, 但他永远不会忘记.

No comments:

Post a Comment