1 Year has passed... 1 seemingly long but yet short year flew... I'm glad to say that I've managed to maintain those precious friendships that I wanted to keep and now I treat those that I once hated fairly and equally now because to me, its all in the past. Holding on to hatred from the past is kinda meaningless because its super tiring and honestly I really hate detesting people ever since I've matured and I would rather just avoid them. Seeing myself a year ago and looking at myself now I guess I can say that I'm more tolerant to many many things. I've came to realise to be patient, be understanding, be serious/funny at the right time and be more sensitive. O's has ended for many people today and honestly all it takes is a year to transform a childish fool like me to a slightly more matured man.
A year ago, ur voice, ur looks and everything u did would just make me smile and enter into my delulu mode cos that was how much I cared for you... After 7 long months after I've grad, I've like officially left the "ec" mode to my "friend mode". 7 long months. It was tough but I eventually got out of it. Now ur name doesnt affect me anymore, ur actions seem meaningless to me. And I'm thankful for that as I know that it is only a one sided thingy thingy. I knew that I had to stop but I just cant. Eventually after a year, I stopped. :) I've became closer with friends that I wasnt with in Sec Sch and I treasure them a lot. I'm kinda leaving my comfort zone into a unknown region. I can proudly say that I'm glad that I've left MSHS cause I've made more brothers from MSHS after leaving MSHS. So to all my brothers, Thank You :) This year from the end of my O's to the end of the sec 4's O's really changed my life greatly. From changing to a new school to meeting new friends to finally forgetting this person who once meant so much to me.
Xuda
고마워.
No comments:
Post a Comment