1) I'm not in the mood currently to reply stupid questions so please do not be a total retard and piss me off.
2) Don't be afraid to take risks ffs. Its okay to be wrong. I make mistakes too but I don't give up. Quit expecting me to spoonfeed you because seriously you will get it from me one day. Just try and experiment its okay if u fall down and fail. Just get up and try again. If you need me/her to explain everything to you, then you will not learn. Be more independent. I'm no expert in my course so there are stuffs I don't know. But after some time I get it somehow. You don't need to know everything immediately after hearing it for the first time. If you are seriously so afraid to make mistakes then this education system is not for you. I'm sorry. If you want to ask stupid questions constantly then this course is not for you. If you choose to forget what you've learnt before and its actually practical then this course is not for you.
3) I am definitely not someone who listens to someone else who has been testing my limits for one full sem.
4) As if my life is totally perfect currenyly and I understand everything the moment I heard since I was born. I'm not god don't expect me to spoonfeed you. If you seriously still need someone to check if you are on the right track and constantly asking us questions about your schoolwork, you may need to go back to Sec sch to see how life is there before coming back here.
By the way, its Aduxsified not Xudasified I seriously hate it when people pronounce it wrongly like fuck you who are you to make fun of my nickname that I made for myself its rude. Pronounce it correctly. And no one calls me by Aduxsified they only call me by Adux please don't be a retard. Its either u call be my real name, Adux or dont bother calling me.
2) Don't be afraid to take risks ffs. Its okay to be wrong. I make mistakes too but I don't give up. Quit expecting me to spoonfeed you because seriously you will get it from me one day. Just try and experiment its okay if u fall down and fail. Just get up and try again. If you need me/her to explain everything to you, then you will not learn. Be more independent. I'm no expert in my course so there are stuffs I don't know. But after some time I get it somehow. You don't need to know everything immediately after hearing it for the first time. If you are seriously so afraid to make mistakes then this education system is not for you. I'm sorry. If you want to ask stupid questions constantly then this course is not for you. If you choose to forget what you've learnt before and its actually practical then this course is not for you.
3) I am definitely not someone who listens to someone else who has been testing my limits for one full sem.
4) As if my life is totally perfect currenyly and I understand everything the moment I heard since I was born. I'm not god don't expect me to spoonfeed you. If you seriously still need someone to check if you are on the right track and constantly asking us questions about your schoolwork, you may need to go back to Sec sch to see how life is there before coming back here.
By the way, its Aduxsified not Xudasified I seriously hate it when people pronounce it wrongly like fuck you who are you to make fun of my nickname that I made for myself its rude. Pronounce it correctly. And no one calls me by Aduxsified they only call me by Adux please don't be a retard. Its either u call be my real name, Adux or dont bother calling me.
~Aduxsified
Tired of all these bullshit.
Tired of all these bullshit.
No comments:
Post a Comment