So tired... Tired of school... Tired of Scouts... Tired of Kpop... Tired of facing my classmates... Tired of forcing a super fake smile. I can wake up at 5.45am daily in sec sch without feeling tired but in Poly... Waking up at 8am can be such a chore. Idk whether its cause I have to actually put on a fake front or cause SP is just too damn far away for me... Just want literally everyone in my class to not talk to me and only reply me when I talk to them... Like seriously quit (I mean it seriously), just quit asking me stupid questions and try to interfere with my life. Know when to draw the fucking line. I'm like gonna fall sick soon and I'm currently in my depressed mode cause I have a lot of shit to think through so PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE NOT DISTURB ME. Its like I just need people beside me but they don't really need to talk to me. I'm like tired of talking to people I don't really want to talk to. I don't want to force myself but yet I'm scared that I'll accidentally make this person sad. Like this person already having a sad enough life I can't afford to make it worse... But seriously please know when to stop. I do not wish to freaking tell it right in your face to stop bugging me with all your stupid questions when sometimes I do not wish to show you stuffs that I have.
~Aduxsified
No comments:
Post a Comment