Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Reality Check

Studies: To be honest I'm actually doing quite fine in my Studies LOL Apart from the fact that I totally hate Macro Econs and I spend 0% of my energy paying attention to her blabbering. I actually understand what my Bstats lecturer is talking about cause my tutor is honestly quite good except he wants us to be punctual and he's late sometimes -.- Like seriously if u want us to be on time then at least be punctual too. But he's actually a nice guy and lets us do our things otot. Not aiming for a 4 anyways so I'll just do my best :) Just that I feel like chionging through this semester cause idw my CNY to be mugging for exams thats just so not me. I want to be able to manage my play life and study life into (9:1) and still maintain a good enough grade LOLOL At least 7:3. 

Random: Yea everything is fine HAHA Still love them as much as ever <3 They always fight larhs but its damn kewt <3 

MF: Idk... Is like no one cares (?) But I'm partially to be blamed also cause honestly sometimes I just dao them... I know some people do care about MF but I feel that I'm slowly detaching myself away from them... But I love them okays... Just that... We're not that close as before? Like that's what I feel cause we are all separated now... And as much as I want to plan activities to go out and play, now is just not the right time. I'm in my academic term now so its hard for me to just throw my studies like that and just go out as and when I wish. I'm worried. Like... It feels like sand. Just when u think u got it all, it slips right in ur hands. And... That feeling is very scary. As much as I want a break from all this, I can't. I still need my social networks for communicating schoolwork and my own rest time also. I need them. 

Those two: Always dao me one -.- They just never know that actually I really care about them. I really just treat them like my little brothers and I just want to protect them like how I would if I had a little brother myself. But oh well they never bothered initiating conversations with me throughout all these months (4 - 7 months?) and I find it hard too. What I'm scared will really happen if I don't do anything I'm very sure. But its my fault also larhs... I'm in no way funny or entertaining... Its like I'm doing something wrong and yet they just refuse to tell me. I know they want and need personal space and I fully respect that. But.. its just somewhere deep down that I'm sad :'( 過度疼人的後果. Just want to let them know (even though they won't see this) that I really care for them and just treat me like an elder brother. AND JUST STOP DAOING ME AND START A FUCKING CONVO WITH ME IT WONT MAKE U LOSE ONE BALL cos I'm super scared that I'm disturbing you all cause its super not right of me... -.-" Yea tells me that its okay to disturb him daos me anyways like seriously bro LOL Dont pls HAHA

Skycock: Always there for them <3 

Poly: Trying to make new friends YAYYY Many of them are nice nice people I know that and I'm trying my best :)

Rovers: Still trying to find a way to leave them quietly.... I really not interested and idw to commit to them.

~Adux
承諾. 


No comments:

Post a Comment