Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 & 2015

2014! What a year... Had so many shit things and so many happy things happening at the same time. I really forgot what happened on the first 1/2 of 2014 because it was like my stagnant lepak do nothing period. I guess the most important thing that happened during those six months was me entering Poly LOL but after which every month had something somewhat important LOL

July: Birthday!
August: ...?
September: Holidays!
October: Holidays!
November: Chiong!
December: De:Xufto! 

Looking back at 2014, I realised a lot. Who are my brothers, who are my friends, who are my "friends" and who are people that I shouldn't even give a shit about. There are people that I want to hold on to and cherish, but thats all to come. The greatest lesson I've learn in 2014 honestly is how to become a leader. Yes, I was not in part of the PLC so I was lacking in many ways and I used to be a total fierce bitch about discipline but I found out that... Being fierce will get you your aim, but only by force. To be a leader, one must be down to earth and willing to help anyone and everyone. Leaders can be fierce once in a while, but the most important thing is to lead with a loving heart. Looking beyond their looks, try to understand what they are thinking, and you will get their respect. For the lower sec, I can use the "fierce af" method to gain their respect but once they reach to sec 3, I'll have to change and really gain their respect. That means being a real brother and friend. I may not go back so often after my year 2... But I want to at least maintain all the friendships I have in 2014. And even becoming closer for 2015. 
2014 was a hard year as I had to transition from MSHS -> SP but thanks to all my brothers, I had a really great time. Even though I'm not close to my Poly classmates, I know that I always have my Sec Sch bros that I can fully rely on. But obviously I'm not a loner in Poly LOL I do have my good friends in Poly :) But at the end of the day, I put my bros over everything else. 
2014... Such a year. A year full of tears, sweats, laughters and miseries. Since 2014 is already over, I want to start anew (What I say every year LOL). Put down all the grudges I had in 2014, put down all the sad and things that made me angry in 2014 and move on to a nice and bright 2015. 
I remember saying that I do not wish to be a senior that says "Oh I'll come back often and I want maintain good friendship with Scouts" but never returns. I'm really proud to say that I am not like this for 2014. I'm still maintaining a good friendship with some of the Scouts (Some better than none right LOL) and they do find me (rarely - most of the time is the other way round) when they need help (Only Scouts related LOL). I WONT BITE THEM PLEASE DONT WORRY. 

Of course, every year must have resolution one right? LOL

  1. I'm doing the weekly savings because I'm in desperate need of $$ LOL and I honestly aim to finish it! :D 
  2. I want to get my six packs by the end of this year (Which obviously won't happen). 
  3. I want my GPA to be at least over 3.5
  4. I want to exercise at least twice a week.
  5. I want to give in my 100% to help those that needs my help.
  6. Try to use Chinese more often because its starting to become like shyt LOL
  7. Lastly, I want to be proud of myself. 
~Xuda
新的一年, 新的開始. 你又要以怎樣的態度度過這新的一年呢? 又是否將2014的怨氣, 仇恨全放下了呢?

No comments:

Post a Comment