2ND DAY OF SCHOOL!! First two periods was Gen Ed... As URGHHH as ever and we have to decide on our topic for CA10 already?! T.T REASONS TO HATE GEN EDDDDDDD LOL. Then it was Stats. Got back our papers and after moderation I'm 3rd in class and a 'A' YAYYYY LOL So happy that all the last min chionging worked out perfectly LOL But I know I cant do it for this term... SO BUCK UP! Then it was Macro Econs. Idk why I went to her lecture. #saveme. Then I WENT BACK TO MSHS YAYYYYY Going back to MSHS is always something good because I GET TO LEPAK AND SPEND GOOD TIME WITH MY JUNIORS WOOHOOOOO It was CCA maze and it was raining super badly LOL. Its only the 2nd day of school and I'm already tired af LOL At night I skyped with my juniors *AGAIN?!* and they obviously had to make fun of my class ppl SUCH MEANIES TSKTSK. I SUPPORTED MY CLASS THANKS FOR ASKING. STUPID ERIK KEEP MAKING FUN OF HER NOW I CANT HELP BUT GIGGLE WHEN I SEE HER GOSHHH ERIKKKKKKKK *with his accent*
Definitely not looking forward to tmr since its... 8AM LESSONS!
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Day 6/365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment