Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 5/365

YAYYYY 5/365 days gone 1.37% of 2015 gone. Well its the first day of term 4/school today and I'm not even prepared for school. Like the impact coming to me is just WOW. Not even prepared for any shit LOL Scored quite well for PACC YAYYY <3 But I really need buck up for PACC LOL THIS TERM 40% LERHS T.T Yea and BStats was as boring as EVER LOL He spent 1hr explaining something that I got it in 30mins seriously -.- Freaking sian and tired of that Robert please. And then the class went for Karaoke LOL I obviously didnt sing :D Cos I scared everyone run away LOLOL Yea but I really wanted to sing some Kpop songs T.T Nvr mind I guess HAHA My class was krazeh HAHA. But seriously it didn't bond our class it just showed how split up our class is honestly LOL Oh well. I really wasn't prepared for school so I just cut my hair today LOL NOW I LOOK UGLEH LIKE NORMAL OH WELL. But seriously how can one day of Poly make me this tired zzz. AND TESTS ALREADY NEXT WEEK? WA SERIOUSLY FMLFMLFML. SUPER TIRED LIAO zzz. AND I HAVE TO BRING MY 15 INCH LAPTOP?! OMG JUST KILL ME SERIOUSLY. Gotta stop lamenting about tmr and look forward to it right? YESH? IS IT SO XUDA? zzz. Seriously I'm going bonkers LOL. And my mother really thinks I'm on my phone 24/7 LOL I CANT PICK UP CALLS WHEN I'M HAVING MY HAIR CUT MUMMY. *My whole class didnt look ready for school also LOL*. Yea my pimples are growing out of control thanks a lot. Then had dinner (curry rice - the prices went up again?! zzz) and I was honestly gonna sleep already but I did not want to cause I want to sleep more tonight :) Which I'm gonna do so after this blog :D Skyping with a bunch of retards again LOL And they went to troll FL (I'm the middleman..) They're gonna get screwed tmr NOT ME :D But I guess when I see her I'll get my portion too but till then... *avoiding MSHS* LOL. Okay its time for me to sleep if I want to have a good night sleep :DDDDDD
Today was like... Hell LOL. Just dont do it again. I don't expect tmr to be better anyways zzz. I'm just looking forward to Friday when I can just relac completely ^^
AND GUESS WHO'S WEARING SLIPPERS AGAIN TMR CAUSE FUCK POLY CLASSMATES AND JUDGEMENTAL EYES FROM EVERYONE RIGHT? :D 

~Aduxsified

No comments:

Post a Comment