Friday, January 9, 2015

Day 8/365

E-LEARNING DAY!! :) Could sleep until I super happy LOL Woke up and had to face CPR again URGHHHH LOL Just the mention of CPR makes me want to die #itsasign Went out after lunch to Orchard Gateway Starbucks for project!! SUPER PRODUCTIVE PLS EVEN I SHOCKED WITH THE PRODUCTIVE LVL HAHAHAHAHA. Half the report done!! :) We may have to change bits and pieces halfway through the term but I'm glad that we at least have the whole structure out already which is better than nothing ^^ I guess Zann and Cheryl Goh judged me super badly when I brought my juniors here LOLOL WELL I WASNT EXPECTING 3 PPL TO TURN UP ANYWAYS ._. Yea but at least they weren't being a public troublemaker *YAYYYY* AND ERIK SERIOUSLY IF U WERE THAT COLD U COULD HAVE TOLD ME PLS DUDE U NOT EVEN SHIVERING HOW U EXPECT ME SEE SIA 😒😒😒 Yea but thanks for actually coming down guises it means a lot to me :) Its ur sec 4 year now so BUCK UP!!! ^^ Got home, showered and then my mum told me that my bro is coming back home... That means Sat I no need wake up early?! YAYYYY AND NAYYYY :'( I guess my bro really wanted to POP with his NS peeps but cause of his fever he couldnt and he looks rather disappointed :( I mean if I couldnt POP with all my fwens/bros I would be sad lvl 100 too :'( Night time skype with the sec 4's as usual LOL Talking about all the rubbish and stuffs BUT I'M REALLY SUPER PISSED OFF WITH THE STUPID MICROSOFT WORD AND CPR WHY ON EARTH IS THE NUMBERING SO FUCKED UP AND WHY GOT SO MANY LITTLE DETAILS?!?!?!?! >.< AND MY GROUP CANT EVEN LIE PROPERLY?! Seriously super pissed off with CPR URGH OFFICIALLY MOST HATED MODULE WINNING MACRO/MICRO ECONS.

~Aduxsified

No comments:

Post a Comment